Friday, March 7, 2014

New things ...

I'm sorry and I know I been neglecting my blog lately!! Myself and my exercise routine as well...Just FYI I'm fine ... Even though I have not blogged since October .. I have still been surfing but only 1 or 2 times a month ... I did get a job and get this... it's on the Beach :-)!! And I can surf if surf is doable. But I just been trying to learn my job and get into a routine ... Which I'm still working on..and I have other life issues I'm dealing with...
Once I feel my way through this... Get my head cleared up and figure things out.. I will post more... Promise.. Don't give up on me.. I'm still here..:-)
Stay tuned!!

View from my break room!! Yep it's a rooftop !!

3 comments:

  1. Its so good to see you blogging again!! Welcome back, we missed you! Hope all is going well and the new job is really working out for you. Must be good if its beach related! Stay in touch,
    Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the new job!! and welcome back to the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  3. A job is very good! Get some waves when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete