Wednesday, March 27, 2013
A FRIEND AND FELLOW BLOGGER,SURFER AND HIS BUDDIES LOST SOME BOARDS THIS WEEKEND WHILE CAMPING!! PLEASE SEE FOLLOWING BLOG AND RESPOND TO ME OR KK.SURFKRONICLES.BLOGSPOT.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Stolen Boards -- HELP FIND THEM PLEASE!!!!
Hi Fellow Bloggers:
Over this past weekend, Matt aka Donny Duckbutter organized another trip to San Onofre. It was a great weekend of surfing with friends and spending time with friends away from the hustle and bustle of LA, except that on Sunday, we had a rude awakening while packing up.. FIVE boards were stolen from us, right on the military base of Camp Pendleton. Here is a list of the boards stolen:
1. A 5'10" Yellow Zamora Quad Fish
2. Brand new 6'0" DEV motor boad round pin tail. The 6'0" DEV was a custom epoxy board shape for "Ricky."
3. Brand new 8'0" Becker with some red on the rails
4. 6'2" Channel Islands Flyer
5. 5'10" Quad Entrophy Fish W/bambo deck & a light green bottom.
IF YOU CAN ALSO SHARE THIS WITH ANY OTHER SURFERS OR POST ON YOUR BLOG ALSO.. THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! LETS FIND THESE BOARDS!!