Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some Girls Get Excited Over A Blue Box.....

BUT not if you are a surfer girl!!!!


THE hubs came home with few gifts for me!

I got a new fin! Leash, and some surf wax!



Nothing says I love you like a New Fin for your new surfboard!!!
NOT just any old Fin...A Donald Takayama Fin! I heard they were good!

...although I still really wanted a proteck fin..hmm I wonder why?

And a Makaha Leash..
...I mentioned I wanted a white or clear leash.. this is clear with a white line in it. COOL!
LETS NOT FORGET A NEW BOARD NEEDS NEW WAX!!!..
Although he might have bought this because I always say surf wax is like an aphrodisiac to me.. hmmmmm?!?!?!?

I think I am a pretty Lucky SG!

I guess it is Love after all!!!! AWWWWWWW

4 comments:

  1. YES! YES! YES! MO is ready to go play in the Ocean!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, nothing like a new set of accessories! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! ready for action!!! i think u still wanted that protek since it matched Mo so well... hehe

    oh and btw, my friends and i are heading down to SD for the weekend. it's one of our surf crew's bday, and we're going to the wave house. i think we'll be surfing around Cardiff and Del Mar saturday and sunday. This is probably a ways out for you, but since you are our blog mama, just giving you a heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KK Yes. Part of the reason I wanted the proteck fin is because it matches..but also the safety factor..hence the recent injuries;-)
    ALSO..I love surfing cardiff...when we do our yearly road trip for WK its always to San Elijo :)!! But alas I work this weekend. So you guys have fun! We should plan a meet up at Bolsa or the cliffs sometime!

    ReplyDelete